August 14 - August 18th 2016
We are pleased to announce that registration and abstract submission for the 2016 International Conference on the Environmental Effects of Nanoparticles and Nanomaterials (ICEENN) is open. This marks the 11th year of the ICEENN. The abstract submission deadline is April 18th.
To find out more about the meeting, register, submit an abstract, and book accommodation and social
activities please visit the conference website.
This conference brings together participants from academia, industry, government agencies,
and non-governmental organizations to present and discuss current research findings on environmental health and safety aspects of nanotechnology. The
conference format is that of plenary oral presentations and poster sessions. Sessions are planned to cover topics that
• Advancements in nanomaterial analysis methods
• Surface chemistry of nanomaterials in complex matrices
• Release from consumer products and environmental fate
• In vivo and in vitro toxicology of nanomaterials
• Applications of nanomaterials in environment and health
• Environmental issues of production-scale nanotech
• Social and regulatory considerations of nanotechnology
• Role of natural nanoparticles in environmental systems
A 2-day pre-conference workshop on nanoparticle characterization will precede the meeting. A number of social activities are planned. Updates to the website will be posted regularly.
All students submitting an abstract to the conference and attending with their supervisor will receive a grant to offset travel costs. Proof of student status (valid ID) is required.
August is prime tourism season in Colorado so we strongly encourage you to book your accommodation early. We look forward to welcoming you in Golden for the 2016 ICEENN!